On this page
What will you learn?
- Introduction to FEM/ Altair Hypermesh
- Geometry Creation: Geometry Cleanup, Assigning and organizing of components, Simple geometric creation
techniques- 1D, 2D and 3D, mid surface creation of structures.
- 1D Elements: Creation of bars, rods, links, springs, masses etc, line meshing techniques.
- 2D elements: Types of 2D elements, 2D mapped meshing techniques.
- 3D elements: Tet mesh, Hex meshing techniques.Applying the BC’s and loads, Preparation of deck for post processing.
- Batch Size
Fast Track — 4 Hrs / Day
Regular Track — 2 Hrs / Day
MTPs are open to engineering graduates/diploma holders, engineering students and working professionals with an appropriate background.
Admission open around the year
Fees & Scholarships
- Training Manager
- Murali R