On this page
What will you learn?
- Introduction to Geometric modeling and CATIA V5
- Sketcher: Sketch Tools, Profile creation features, constraining the geometry, Transformations, operations
- Part Design: Sketch based features, Dress-up features, Surface based features, Transformation features, Parametric
Modeling, Boolean operations, Applying material properties, Data Exchanging Formats, Design Table.
- Assembly Modeling: Top Down Assembly, Bottom-up Assembly, Product structure tools, Manipulation tool, Assembly feature, space analysis, Clash Analysis, Distance and band analysis, sectioning, Accessing Catalog, assembly constraints, Creating bill of material.
- Drafting: Generative Drafting & Interactive Drafting, Creating the Orthographic views of the components, Dimensioning and adding annotations, Generating Bill Of Materials and Ballooning, Frame creation, Implementation of GD&T symbols.
- Wire frame & Surface Modeling: Wire frame creation tools, Surface creation tools, Operation on created surfaces like Splitting, Trimming, Joining, healing, Extracting, Extrapolation etc., Transformation features.
- Generative Sheet Metal Design: Sheet Metal parameters, Basic sheet metal operations, Boolean operations
- Real Time Rendering : Creating Environment, Scene Editor, Animation, Create camera, Apply sticker, Catalogue browser, Create turn table
Fast Track — 4 Hrs / Day
Regular Track — 2 Hrs / Day
MTPs are open to engineering graduates/diploma holders, engineering students and working professionals with an appropriate background.
Admission open around the year
Fees & Scholarships
- Training Manager
- Murali R