On this page
|Product design is now in flux. There is seamless integration of technologies taking place in the evolution of smarter, more efficient and cost-effective products. Advances in product development are changing the process of design, with the advent of high-speed computers and high-end software tools for design and concept generation. Design industries are looking for competent and productive manpower who have the proficiency to use systems for innovative product development. Products such as Autodesk Alias, CATIA Ergonomics, Boothroyd and Dewhurst are useful for solving industry-specific problems. |
This course empowers students to become creative problem solvers who can understand customer requirements, concerns in manufacturing processes and creative in the generation of concepts and prototypes.
This course aims to help students –
- Apply modern design principles when solving product design problems.
- Develop design solutions using knowledge of modelling.
- Enhance their creative thinking abilities and ideate innovative product design solutions.
- Understand recent developments and applications of CAD Technology.
- Learn the basic basic foundation for engineering to pursue further studies.
Course Duration3 Months
ClassesMonday — Friday
Batch ScheduleBatch 1 — January to March
Batch 2 — June to August
Batch 3 — September to November
Who should attend?
Diploma and Engineering Graduates from Mechanical, Machine Tool Design, Automobile, and Aeronautical Engineering.
Fees & Scholarships
Registration Fee: Rs. 2,000/- (Nonrefundable)
Tuition Fee: Rs. 27,000/-
- The fees may be paid in cash / DD at the University, The DDs must be drawn in favour of “M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences payable at Bangalore”
- Manager - Training
- Murali R
- 080 49065555