On this page
What will you learn?
- Introduction to FE-SAFE, fatigue analysis interface product for ANSYS 11.0.
- An introduction to modern theories of metal fatigue: Their practical application through worked examples and interaction/discussion.
- Signal generation: Fully reversed load, Histograms, White noise
- Load and time history: Scale and combine loading
- Stress life, strain life: Uniaxial, Bi-axial and multiaxial fatigue, Good men, Soderberg, Von-Mises etc.
Fast Track — 4 Hrs / Day
Regular Track — 2 Hrs / Day
MTPs are open to engineering graduates/diploma holders, engineering students and working professionals with an appropriate background.
Admission open around the year
Fees & Scholarships
- Training Manager
- Murali R
- 080 49065555