On this page
What will you learn?
- Part Modeling: Introduction, Sketch, Base features, datum features, sections in sketch based features, Edit feature,
Engineering features, Construction features, Advanced features, Tweak feature, UDFs & Group, Relation & family
Table, Resolving feature failures
- Pro/Assembly: Creating Assemblies, placing, patterning, packaging, free form Manipulation of components, Top Down Assemblies, Exploded view.
- Pro/Detail: Drafting basics, creating a Drawing with Model views, Dimensioning & Detailing, Tables & BOM Balloons
- Pro/SURFACE: Creating a Surface Feature, Trimming Quilts, Flattening & Bending, Creating Solid Geometry using Quilt, Freeform Surfaces, Boundary, Conic surface and N‑sided patch
- Pro/Sheet metal- Sheet Metal Design: Introduction to the Use of the Sheet Metal Design Work Bench for the Creation and Flattening of Sheet Metal Parts, Basic options of sheet metal operations.
Fast Track — 4 Hrs / Day
Regular Track — 2 Hrs / Day
MTPs are open to engineering graduates/diploma holders, engineering students and working professionals with an appropriate background.
Admission open around the year
Fees & Scholarships
- Training Manager
- Murali R