On this page
What will you learn?
- Programming Environment: MATLAB Windows, A First Program, Expressions, Constants, Variables and assignment statement, Arrays
- Graph Plots: Basic plotting, Built in functions, Generating waveforms, Sound replay, load and save
- Procedures and Functions: Arguments and return values, M‑files, Formatted console input-output, String handling
- Control Statements: Conditional statements: If, Else, Else if, Repetition statements: While, For
- Manipulating Text: Writing to a text file, Reading from a text file, Randomising and sorting a list, Searching a list
- GUI Programming Tools: MATLAB
Fast Track — 4 Hrs / Day
Regular Track — 2 Hrs / Day
MTPs are open to engineering graduates/diploma holders, engineering students and working professionals with an appropriate background.
Admission open around the year
Fees & Scholarships
- Training manager
- Murali R
- 080 49065555